PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Throttle Tables for LS2s?

Acer
December 9th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Have been planning to change the electronic throttle control on my HSV VZ GTO but when I looked yesterday I couldn't find the equivalent Electronic throttle control tables as the previous VZ LS1s. These settings could be found with the programming unit plugged into your laptop under Engine Calibration>Electronic Throttle but I just can't find any similar tables for the LS2s. Are these tables yet to be added to the LS2s or is there another way of doing this?

Many thanks,

Acer

Blacky
December 9th, 2006, 09:18 PM
We have not added ETC tables to the LS2 calibrations yet. We may (or may not) be able to in some later release of EFILive. The ETC on the LS2 is controlled differently to the LS1. We are still working on it.

Regards
Paul

Acer
December 9th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Thanks Paul & good luck with the LS2 ETC - many of us are looking forward to altering the throttel control:) .

Cheers,

Michael

Highlander
December 11th, 2006, 02:05 PM
i have never changed etc tables... maybe because all c5 had them till 100%. so not much to change there.

Acer
December 11th, 2006, 09:26 PM
Highlander,

This is not about maximum power but the way the car responds at low to mid throttle. In the LS1 powered Holden VZ cars you could make the car feel a whole lot better:D .

Cheers,

Acer

oztracktuning
December 11th, 2006, 11:24 PM
Not that far adjustable in LS1s though as they can spontaneously throw themselves into limp mode once the table have been tweaked. The US cars got a better deal on that stage of LS1 ETC than us.

Chuck CoW
January 11th, 2007, 05:51 AM
We have not added ETC tables to the LS2 calibrations yet. We may (or may not) be able to in some later release of EFILive. The ETC on the LS2 is controlled differently to the LS1. We are still working on it.

Regards
Paul

May not???? How bout I buy your neighbor's house....and spend all of my free time at your house helping you get it working??????:wave:

We'll be neighbors!!! Yaaayyyyyy!
Chuck CoW

Blacky
January 11th, 2007, 07:02 AM
May not???? How bout I buy your neighbor's house....and spend all of my free time at your house helping you get it working??????:wave:

We'll be neighbors!!! Yaaayyyyyy!
Chuck CoW
I'll let you know when its for sale :)
As long as you bring a spare C6 with your - I've got a spot in the garage waiting for it :cheers:

Chuck CoW
January 11th, 2007, 07:36 AM
As long as you bring a spare C6 with your - I've got a spot in the garage waiting for it :cheers:

If that's what it takes to get LS2 throttle control out of you.....then SO BE IT!

Chuck CoW

Redline Motorsports
January 11th, 2007, 03:05 PM
There goes the neighborhood!:wave:

Chuck CoW
January 12th, 2007, 05:48 AM

No more chuck CoW

I'll be Chuck CoA....... Corvettes of Auckland....

How's that sound????:rockon:

chuck

Chuck CoW
June 21st, 2007, 02:55 PM
Not that far adjustable in LS1s though as they can spontaneously throw themselves into limp mode once the table have been tweaked. The US cars got a better deal on that stage of LS1 ETC than us.

Well, now it's your turn.... I've had a try at the LS2 throttle tables in an 06 Corvette and you can barely tweak them and the system shuts down!:bash:

I can't do anything like I get away with in the LS1's...The LS2's seem to be way more particular....

Don't sweat it though....I KNOW Ross will get it right!:master:

Chuck CoW

Acer
June 21st, 2007, 05:04 PM
Chuck CoW,

Did you access the tables via the latest official Flashscan release or a beta version?

Thanks,

Acer