Quote Originally Posted by tommytooslow View Post
Just a quick shout out to Aloicious and Stealth97. Thanks again for all your input. Living this far north (600 miles north of Vancouver, canada) means that we don't have to worry about emissions or appearing stock. That is why the blow-through carb was a consideration.Besides emissions and appearance, are there any other benefits to the marine intake over an aftermarket efi setup(though the marine set-up will be a perfect fit for my intake boost tube ).Sorry if I keep thanking you guys, but to a guy that's poured in a boatload of benjamins for sub-par performance, you two are the vortec shangri-la.

cheers
if you don't need to worry about any emissions or inspection stuff, then you have tons of options, you can pretty much take ANY manifold that wil bolt to your heads, and convert it to MPFI which can run off the stock PCM or the 411. check out the work this guy has done:
http://www.hotrodsolutions.net/
he is the one who did the work on my manifold, I actually purchased my manifold already completed, so I didn't ever have any contact with him, but the work he did on it was excellent.

you also have great options like the ramjet, which I really like, or something like the holly/weiand stealthram seen here:

the thread about the marine intake is a wealth of information regarding any MPFI manifold swap so even if you don't plan on running a marine intake, it will still help out tremendously with things like wireing and sensor placement, etc.