Quote Originally Posted by jsttry
Blacky its a bit late now but where is that a pic of? its late and I can't go out to the car to look but is it under the steering column in the cabin? I've just got my LC-1 back from warranty replacement and want to hook it up in a way that I can easily plug it in and out of cars. was thinking of using the cigarette light for 12v and ground but don't want to run both to the same ground point.
I'm using a cigarette plug for my switched 12V. I grounded the LC-1 blue wire to plug's earth wire. Also grounded the white and green wires from LC-1 to Flashscan blackbox, plugged the analogue brown LC-1 wire into the Flashscan blackbox C-terminal and not using the yellow wire at all... but getting weird AFRs... like 21.7!!!

I've checked the respective voltages between points (power - earth, etc...) and all seems fine with the way I hooked up the connections, which I followed as per LC-1 and EFILive installation instructions.

Also used the Logworks serial connection to log AFRs... still no luck. I've read the various threads on this forum regarding possible earth wire issues so I want to know from people how they've managed to overcome their early problems relating to high AFRs on their logs?