Hi, Les.
Who's tune was this with??
It started out as the first tune you sent me, and I have made 53 revisions to it since then.

Was this a load cell dyno??
No, it was a dynojet 248c

And using a correction factor on a boosted application is incorrect...unless you are comparing runs from different atmospheric conditions.
With my dyno experience I would agree that correction factors can be misleading, and that I usually prefer uncorrected numbers, but I wouldn't be as bold as to say that using them in a boosted application is completely incorrect. As I'm sure you know it's all about using the same dyno for measuring changes, and this is the local dyno that I can use for that purpose. You can run on 7 different dynos and get 7 different numbers - I've done it. I take all dyno numbers with a grain of salt, and I can see that you do as well.

The main challenge that I am now facing is that I have been ramping in fuel slowly so that there isn't any smoke during daily driving and moderate acceleration situations. That leaves a fair amount of duration to transition in, and not a lot of time to do it, resulting in heavier mid/upper end smoke.