Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
Is it repeatable, consistently? If so what steps could I try to reproduce it?
Regards
Paul
Me Too..... I suspect it's from switching between V8 and 7.5 and 7.5 scan.... Usually I have reason to

open and close the applications multiple times (among other programs too) and that's when it happens... late in the day.

Additionally, while we've discussed it before I've narrowed down the situation where EFI LIVE crashed my machine.

Trouble includes, but not limited to...., BLUE SCREEN of DEATH, excessively long re-boots, hangs, crashes, and a

fuzzy white transparent screen that blurs the scan tool and locks up the machine. Task manager will usually NOT

close efilive successfully and forces a hard re-boot to use the machine again.... and then the lengthy boot ups...with problems....

Very weird behavior and I've 99% narrowed it down to letting the scan tool "run out of memory" when logging. after you get the

out of memory message.... The laptop locks up.

If you run a datalog of ANY length, short of out of memory window appearing, the machine works like normal.... get the warning

message and you're losing all your work, and the machine is frozen with a milky white screen of.....well.... milk. GOT MILK? ;(

HELP ME!....,,,
C

an we get a progress indicator on 7.5 scan warning us of how close we are to "out of memory"??? Should help big time

Also, maybe a preogress indicstior of how full he explorer data sections are

Yeah... That;s wjat we need.

Chuck CoW