Thread: Improving WB Tune: Large difference in Min/Max + Suggested Values for TC+TF

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member

Default Improving WB Tune: Large difference in Min/Max + Suggested Values for TC+TF

Hi,

I have had EFI Live for years but never used it much.

I am trying to tune my truck and I notice massive differences in the min/max on all recorded cells. Even with the filter suggested in the tutorial. I am talking about .800 to 1.2 in the same cell.

Is there a method to tighten up recorded values? I ask because in the past, I used to play a game where I would apply BENS time and time again and it would just overshoot my intended AFR. Flip from too rich to too lean. I never got to the .01 goals in tutorials.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, could anyone suggest TC or TF values for my truck? I still get surging and stalling. I followed the guide posted on the forum but I am just not there yet.
    I have a 224 texas speed cam with headers on a LQ4.

I don't expect anyone to do my tuning for me but a roundhouse kick in the right direction would really help out!

{removed tune file from this post due to not being relevant anymore.}
    Last edited by 2002_z28_six_speed; August 3rd, 2015 at 02:23 PM.