Greetings from Australia, I've trawled Google and other forums, so I'm hoping the brains trust here might have a solution for me.
I've got a 2005 Holden SSZ Ute, it's a LS1/T56 with the P59 ecm and DBW. I've recently added some boost with a Garrett T51R Turbo, it's currently running a 2 bar HP Tuners OS upgrade and a dedicated E85 tune, unfortunately E85 bowsers are pretty scarce around where I live and it's tedious having to plan every trip around where I can get fuel.
I've spent a great deal of time hunting for a flex fuel OS that will retain the DBW (Really don't want to have to stuff around going back to a cable throttle off an earlier model car) and burnt quite a few hundred dollars licensing different OS's with HP Tuners (Tried 04 Tahoe files, 05 GTO files and 03 Avalanche files) only to either have no flex reading, no DBW (car won't start) or both.
Does anyone know of or had any success with flex fuel and DBW on the P59? I've got access to multiple tuning methods (HTP, Efi Live, LS1 Tuning tool) know my way around a few different softwares and have no issues with having to boot pin and bench tune if that's what I have to do. I just can't seem to find the right path to start down.
Thanks in advance