I have a LC-1 WB and am messing with EFI Live, I have been expierencing a lean at idle for quite some time (factory tune), at first I thought the WB was off, but it has proven to be pretty accurate (testing based on bidirectional controls and commanding a 12.5 and a 14.6 and it tracking to w/i a .1).

I swapped to 42 lb injectors and was pleased to see it start it up and see it idle at 12-14 AFR in Open Loop (it is w/i .1 to .5 commanded AFR in OL). After it warms up (assuming the O2 sensors are whats warming up) it goes to CL and pretty much climbs to and maintains a 16 AFR, despite the Commanded being 14.X

Being CL relies on the O2's is it safe to say they are the problem? The car has 50k on it and is stock (other than the 42# injectors). If it is the O2s, should I start with the front ones to see if that cures it? The car is not setting any codes.

The other option I see is the O2's are using the STFT, maybe disabling those with help?

Here is the log if anyone is interested (frame 620-650 is where it transitions from OL to CL and climbs to 16 AFR)

http://www.retrorelics.net/jim/Board...CLAFRissue.efi