So I'm sure some of you have seen my other thread of frustration since swapping from a set of stock 2000 injectors to my 'supposed' Accel 42# units. I've since ditched my old map and decided to start as fresh as possible by obtaining a stock '00 TA map and working from there. I've made the usual changes (EGR/AIR/CAT/CAGS delete, fan turn on points) but have kept the meat of the tune 100% stock. I then went ahead and started by altering IFR to the predicted 42# values, the result was a VERY heavy 25% LTFT for much of the driving I was doing. I then progresivley went smaler on the IFR scale till I arrived at the scale for a set of '31#' injectors. The current result is approx. 0% LTFT at crusing with some slight deviation at low MANVAC (-5 to 6% LTFT) and higher MANVAC (+4 t 6% LTFT). I devised a LTFT log map and observed the most notable 'switchpoints' for higher trim and lower trim values and will make slight tweaks to the IFR as such, but I'm VERY happy to have finally arrived at this point where the vehicle is finally driveable without feeling like I'm behind the wheel of a bucking bronco!
From here it's AutoVE, RAFIG adjustment and some WOT PE adjustments. I'd like to delve into MAF adjustments but I feel I still need alot of brushing up to do in that area before I even attempt to run MAF-only.
Attatched is a log of my last pass with the 31# IFR, observations and input is GREATLY apprieciated