Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Post in here what you would like to see in the I6 support.

Lifetime Member

I need to do a CASE for another P10 soon, any update as to when it will be available? Im using the BBL beta fw so I cant use the LS1 controller BiDis to make it work with 7.5.3...
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

any updates for ETC control?

Lifetime Member

What do you want for ETC control?

And I really need the CASE relearn implemented for the P10, have about 5 guys who want me to do it for them and have to keep turning them away. And COT would be really nice too...
    ~Erik~
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.

well the same support for most other gm platforms would be nice....

we can't do half the stuff most other guys can with their pcms...

also a validation that the tunes have been really "burned" in,

the ability to make it more resopnsive would be nice. I am used to driving cable driven TB vehicles and it's nice to be able to snap the throttle and actually feel it do something.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by s10mods View Post
    the ability to make it more resopnsive would be nice. I am used to driving cable driven TB vehicles and it's nice to be able to snap the throttle and actually feel it do something.
    Thats in the Torque Management sections, just start pulling it out and feel the difference. I run with 0 TM in the engine and trans and it takes off a lot harder. Plus change the idle spark and the spark tables so they are close together, my stock tune had these values a good 4-6 degrees different and it would bog a hair going WOT from a stop.
    ~Erik~

Erik, is there any plan for EFILive to implement the crank (CASE) re-learn? I have to replace my PCM due to an output being dead and really don't want to have to take it to the dealership.

By the way, I finally lost the sunshell in the tranny. Luckily it just stripped the splines and did not grenade the entire tranny. The rebuilder installed an upgraded aftermarket hardened sunshell set and it shifts very nice now. I'm glad GM builds the 4L60E with parts that give no warning before they completely fail.....

I now have a new request.....testing with all the OS's prior to shipping out the software...

a few of us here have some serious issues with the new cals and software releases

Lifetime Member

I wish I knew about the CASE support, I still need it EFILive... I might try using an older version of the software like 7.5.3 and seeing if you can make it work then. Im waiting for my laptop to be fixed soon or be totaled out so insurance can get me a new one and have all my EFILive software packages on my hard drive. If that doesnt work then its back to the dealer or at least a shop with a high end scan tool (like the Snap-on ones).

Sounds like you got lucky with your trans not taking the whole thing out. Im slightly worried my trans might be headed down that path soon, got 97K on it and I beat the crap out of it daily (with 0 shift times, 0 TM, etc).

COT anytime guys?
    ~Erik~

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast