Thread: New log. What next?

Default New log. What next?

Here are my new log files. I am very new to this so any help is greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by sinr98; November 4th, 2009 at 02:30 AM. Reason: files not loaded

Your LTFT's are generally slightly positive, and they jump more positive on WOT...

this indicates you may have to correct VE table... do AutoVE, then with MAF enabled take another log to see if the MAF may need correction.

You will need a wideband O2 sensor.

For tuning, get your pid channel count down to 24 or less (can delete DYNAIR).

You are just about to run out of injector... at ~5000 rpm the injector duty cycle is about ~90%... you may need a bigger injector.

What vehicle and mods do you have...? Post your .tun file.

I have a 2004 Silverado SS with the stock 6.0l. The only mods I have are a catback exhaust, CAI, 160* t-stat, built trans, ported throttle body, and coolant bypass. I can't get my files to tun files for some reason. Im going to mess around and try to get them up. I don't know why my injectors are running that high. Time for a wideband it looks like.

I can't get my .efi files to a .tun file. I don't know what how to do this. Please help.

Lifetime Member

??? *.tun files are tune files, *.efi are scan files. Completely incompatible with each other.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Post both.

What I am meaning is that I can't locate my scan file (.efi) in my EFILive tuning software. The only options it gives me to locate and open files are .bin and .tun files. I have done it before but for the life of me I can't remember how I did it.

Search for the files through the scan tool, not the tune tool.
    The Tremor at AIR

WOW! I think I got it. I had to restart my computer for some reason. Here is the .tun file and the log files are at the top post. Thanks all.