PDA

View Full Version : Can't Log Accurately for B1115

LBZoom
February 26th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Hey guys,

I've been messing with some various things trying to get data to log correctly since downloading the latest update for version 7.5.... and my pedal position to desired torque table won't log data correctly with the proper links.... SAE.TP is showing a constant 99.6%, GM.TP shows accurately but it's not linked to the table so I can't see exactly where I'm operating on the chart....anyone else having this problem or similar issues?

LBZoom
February 28th, 2009, 06:03 AM
Also, I've tried using less channels, down to around 18 and it still didn't help any. Is it normal after downloading the new update to always have the PID's for the post injections and pilot injections on there continuously? Are these taking up my channels and hindering logging ability? I can't get them removed either....

vortecfcar
February 28th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Log the APP PIDS to get throttle position.

Those are for throttle apply on the newer bosch diesels.

Nick

LBZoom
March 1st, 2009, 05:12 PM
But will that allow me to see the highlighted cells on B1115? If not it's okay, it's just a convenience thing ya know :cheers:

GMPX
March 1st, 2009, 09:07 PM
The scan / tune linking file is something the end user can change, with something like notepad. If you prefer to log a certain PID rather than the ones defined in the cal_link.txt file then feel free to change them.
I 'think' it is located in the \Program Files\EFILive\V7.5\Configuration folder.
Don't use MS Word to change it, must be something like notepad.

B1115.ROW=SAE.TP
B1115.COL=SAE.RPM

So that tells the software to use SAE.TP as the PID for the throttle position.

Cheers,
Ross

LBZoom
March 2nd, 2009, 06:27 AM
Sweet, got it. Thanks guys! :cheers: