PDA

View Full Version : Created New MAPs

dbaxter_ss
December 26th, 2004, 08:22 AM
I am building some other maps now but here is what I have

One for locating KR
One for VEpcm ( needed bad for my s/c gto )
One for Spark Advance

I had to change the ones that come with V7 to look like ls1edit, brain still stuck on that way of looking at the data. I am sure once I get flashscan my brain will learn a new way :D

It wont let me attach them but PM me and I will email or give you a link on my server.

Building lots more attempting to match up what I can for tuning to what would be needed to look at without having to use excel export and manipulation in there.

The MAP I created for KR used to take having to export to excel, calc out the KR, Spark Adv, MAF and RPM, message that data then create a pivot table to get and idea where it was going bonkers. Now a 2 minute MAP creation.

I LOVE THIS NEW VERSION :)

Blacky
December 26th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Tip: Quick way to create Scan Tool maps that match the PCM's calibration maps.

Select an entire map in the Tuning Tool, by clicking in the top left grey cell, then select "Copy Special".

Go back to your map properties in the Scan Tool and click "Paste special" (on the Row/Col tab pages of the map property editor) to paste the Row/Column labels from the map in the Tuning Tool.

Regards
Paul

dbaxter_ss
December 26th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Its killing me not having the scan tool yet :(
Ordering it tomorrow :)

Cant wait!!!

bink
December 27th, 2004, 01:50 AM

Select an entire map in the Tuning Tool, by clicking in the top left grey cell, then select "Copy Special".

Go back to your map properties in the Scan Tool and click "Paste special" (on the Row/Col tab pages of the map property editor) to paste the Row/Column labels from the map in the Tuning Tool.

Regards
Paul

This is Fantastic!! Is there a way to remove deceleration cells etc. from the scan so as to provide a more accurate VE Table??? TIA. :D

Blacky
December 28th, 2004, 01:40 AM
This is Fantastic!! Is there a way to remove deceleration cells etc. from the scan so as to provide a more accurate VE Table??? TIA. :D

Currently, no. But it is something that we have planned for a future upgrade.

Regards
Paul

AllCammedUp
December 29th, 2004, 02:57 AM

Regards
Paul

Amazing. Paul, you are full of surprises! Thanks!