PDA

View Full Version : turbo 5.3 silverado tuning

kostelacd69
March 2nd, 2009, 04:30 PM
hey guys new to this forum and going to get alot of shit for what im about to ask so for the ones who can help great and the ones who cant just be nice ok 5.3 with 6.0 heads stock ls1 cam static comp 8.5 to 1 4l80 trans 410 gear 22 inch wheels had it tuned at extreme in phx with stock maf and map changing over to 2 bar map only does some one have a realy close base tune for me to start with thanks guys oh and just bought the v2 and never used it before this should be fun and yes i have a wide band to data log with thanks again

SS2win
March 2nd, 2009, 05:25 PM
hey guys new to this forum and going to get alot of shit for what im about to ask so for the ones who can help great and the ones who cant just be nice ok 5.3 with 6.0 heads stock ls1 cam static comp 8.5 to 1 4l80 trans 410 gear 22 inch wheels had it tuned at extreme in phx with stock maf and map changing over to 2 bar map only does some one have a realy close base tune for me to start with thanks guys oh and just bought the v2 and never used it before this should be fun and yes i have a wide band to data log with thanks again

I can't follow this.. can you add some punctuation so maybe I can find your question? :doh2:

64camino
March 2nd, 2009, 05:28 PM
have you read the tutorial yet on doing a cos3 swap? that will get you pretty close with what you have.

kostelacd69
March 2nd, 2009, 08:01 PM
if your smart enought youll figure it out good luck :)