PDA

View Full Version : All I want is throttle % with F/I? HELP!

crosstheline
March 9th, 2009, 01:59 PM
I want to buy an EFILive and all I want is to adjust throttle % for index and bracket racing.

Any advise? :cheers:

SOMhaveit
March 9th, 2009, 03:28 PM
I don't understand what you mean by adjusting throttle percent, but if it can be done, you can get it done for way less than the cost of the product.

If you have a cable driveb TB, you'd have to physically limit TB travel to stop it from opening 100%.

Stealth97
March 9th, 2009, 04:55 PM
I want to buy an EFILive and all I want is to adjust throttle % for index and bracket racing.

Any advise? :cheers:

What do you mean?

Order a cheap custom tune from Jesse Bubb at Wait4Me Performance. He is wait4me on the forums. He'll set you up with whatever you ask for.

Z06-Dave
March 11th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Lots of guys do this. I run my car at 60% on the street, then adjust accordingly depending on the class.

schwoch1
March 11th, 2009, 03:33 PM
What do you mean?

Order a cheap custom tune from Jesse Bubb at Wait4Me Performance. He is wait4me on the forums. He'll set you up with whatever you ask for.
I am assuming that he means that he wants to change the ETC tables to only allow 60 or 70% throttle opening when the TPS (gas pedal) is calling for 100%. That would make the car more consistent in bracket racing, as it is easier to manage wheelspin, or lack thereof!!!!
What combination do you have, just curious????

Mike