PDA

View Full Version : New A6 Parameters

gmh308
March 14th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Hi guys, some good additions to A6 calibrations in build 83!

Is there a doc that outlines changes to builds 83, 82 etc?

In ECM B0533 Tip In Torque Reduction, the axis is in Nm, and the table data is un-named but looks like Nm. Is this correct? :shock:

In TCM D1100/D1200 etc (WOT Shifts), what is (a) and (b)?

Thanks again for the progress! :)

Blacky
March 15th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Whats new:
http://www.efilive.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=57&Itemid=134

I've pm'd GMPX to take alook at your other questions...

Regards
Paul

gmh308
March 15th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Whats new:
http://www.efilive.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=57&Itemid=134

I've pm'd GMPX to take alook at your other questions...

Regards
Paul

Thankyou Kindly. Have a good week!

GMPX
March 15th, 2009, 09:44 AM
In ECM B0533 Tip In Torque Reduction, the axis is in Nm, and the table data is un-named but looks like Nm. Is this correct? :shock:Un-named, that is odd, it looks fine here, it is Nm.

In TCM D1100/D1200 etc (WOT Shifts), what is (a) and (b)?In the older TCM's they had two WOT shift points, one for 0% Throttle one for 100% Throttle (what the?), It probably allowed for some crude interpolation between the two, however, they were always set the same. In the later 2008+ TCM's they went back to a single 100% value.
This really messed us up on how to display the data, so we chose to show it the way it is.
When editing those values change both.

Cheers,
Ross

gmh308
March 15th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Un-named, that is odd, it looks fine here, it is Nm.

In the older TCM's they had two WOT shift points, one for 0% Throttle one for 100% Throttle (what the?), It probably allowed for some crude interpolation between the two, however, they were always set the same. In the later 2008+ TCM's they went back to a single 100% value.
This really messed us up on how to display the data, so we chose to show it the way it is.

When editing those values change both.

Cheers,
Ross

Thankyou.

mmm.....always thought 0% WOT was a little odd.

Image here shows the table with the table content as "data".

No big deal if it should be Nm. Color me a little thick, but does this mean in first gear at 285Nm indicated torque, then the torque should be reduced to 30Nm? :shock:

Ta.