PDA

View Full Version : LS2 E40 Auto ve help

05lly
March 16th, 2009, 09:24 AM
I have a 2006 trailblazer SS with an LS2 and a E40 ecm. I have set it up in speed density mode (to the best of my understanding) and I have completed a few logs. The problem that I am having is when I go to paste my logged data into my main ve (b0200) tables. The instrutions indicate that I should be pasting with labels and with multiplication. When I do this my ve tables have massive spikes and the results seem way out of line. The only upgrades to the vehicle are an intake, camshaft (.581/.588, 220/228 @.050, 114 lsa) and a 3000 stall yank torque converter. I am using the innovate lc-1 wideband. I have attached a copy of my tune (set up for autove sd) and a copy of my first log. Any information that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I feel like I a missing something simple that is preventing me from getting started with autove. Thanks. :help2:

Tim

MyM8V8
March 30th, 2009, 06:34 AM
I've just done my first logging session only to have the laptop freeze up with 1.5 hours of logging in there (lost).

I have a few queries too. The first is that E40 AutoVE tutorial says to get as long a log done as possible. So I aimed for 2 hours. First question is do I have to do this for all the percentage increases/decreases?