PDA

View Full Version : Strange Problem with COS Setup

LSRacing
March 17th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Background on the car. 90 TA, 6.0L, 411PCM, 05 GTO Throttle Body, Corvette Pedal and Tac Module, 05 GTO stock intake, injectors and rail. 6 speed. Mild comp cam

The problem: Installed COS 3 and and amd a 6 speed tune from an 02 vette and started tweaking. Got done on the dyno and took the car for a ride. It is hesitating really bad in 1st gear and not in any other gear. If i feather the gas pedal, i can make it run pretty good in 1st, but, if I just go WOT, it just hesitates. Hit second, and its fine. There is no spark knock and the TP% says 100. WB reads 13.0 the whole time. Im thinking there may be a map/maf correlation problem beyond what i can change with the tune. No codes come up.

The car is N/A and made 450 HP at wheels and 460LBS tq. I dont think the power is the prob, but, the sd tune is what im leaning towards. Any Ideas out there? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

LSRacing
March 19th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Still looking for any ideas here. I think ill try and add the MAF wiring in next and see if a MAF tune fixes the car. If it does, ill be looking for some help on how to find what is causing this.