PDA

View Full Version : 98' LS1 IAC questions...

2slow4u
March 24th, 2009, 04:23 PM
So I have the tune pretty close now, but I am still having an issue with how the IAC reacts under low speed turning... i.e. parking, etc. The car is a 98 ls1 6 speed with a custom cam ( 227/228 .. 649/598 ) and all bolt ons. The car idles fine and is good in stop and go traffic, but everytime I turn the wheel at low speed , rolling or not under any power, the car idles down and just about dies everytime. What tables would I modify to adjust how the IAC reacts under low speed with no load? I am tuning with V1 with all the updates? Attached is my current tune...Thanks in advance for any advice:grin:

skippy
May 14th, 2010, 11:23 AM
So I have the tune pretty close now, but I am still having an issue with how the IAC reacts under low speed turning... i.e. parking, etc. The car is a 98 ls1 6 speed with a custom cam ( 227/228 .. 649/598 ) and all bolt ons. The car idles fine and is good in stop and go traffic, but everytime I turn the wheel at low speed , rolling or not under any power, the car idles down and just about dies everytime. What tables would I modify to adjust how the IAC reacts under low speed with no load? I am tuning with V1 with all the updates? Attached is my current tune...Thanks in advance for any advice:grin:

I'm having the same issue right now..cant seem to find an answer anywhere
I'm 234/242 600ish lift on 111 LSA +2

so heres my Bump for help.. I'm sure this was solved last year..LOL

joecar
May 14th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Does this help: showthread.php?t=4661 (http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?t=4661)