PDA

View Full Version : Any News about Beta Testing

Ninety8C5
March 29th, 2009, 02:30 AM
I haven't seen any firmware updates or anything else that might indicate that Beta Testing has actually started and was wondering if it had and if any progress was being made. I guess this might all be :secret:but I thought I would ask anyway. :gossip:

gmperformancecentre
March 30th, 2009, 12:50 AM
i'm think it's only available to beta testers like myself

joecar
March 30th, 2009, 02:44 AM
From post #31 on: showthread.php?t=10104 (http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?t=10104)

Blacky
March 30th, 2009, 05:04 PM
I haven't seen any firmware updates or anything else that might indicate that Beta Testing has actually started and was wondering if it had and if any progress was being made. I guess this might all be :secret:but I thought I would ask anyway. :gossip:

I want to wait for the first reasonably stable beta version before posting it for public use. I'm packaging up the latest beta software for the testers today and if it goes well then I'll make it available to those "few brave users" that want to risk upgrading to it

Regards
Paul

Ninety8C5
March 31st, 2009, 04:04 AM
I want to wait for the first reasonably stable beta version before posting it for public use. I'm packaging up the latest beta software for the testers today and if it goes well then I'll make it available to those "few brave users" that want to risk upgrading to it

Regards
Paul

Thanks for the update. If I get "brave" enough, I might try it on the extra 98 PCM I have.