PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Portable Wideband O2

GAMEOVER
March 29th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Are there any other wideband O2 sensor's out there that can easily be removed and used on different vehicle's beside's the Innovative LM-2? Or is the LM-2 the only portable wideband? If there is, can someone post up a link...:)
I ask this because I'm in the market for portable(or easily removable) wideband and didn't know if there was anything else...
Maybe a dealer on this forum can give me a good deal...:grin::grin::grin:

GAMEOVER
March 29th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Yes, No, Maybe...
Anyone?

ChipsByAl
March 30th, 2009, 12:38 AM
You should be able to still find a LM1, that is my choice.
Al

GAMEOVER
March 30th, 2009, 03:06 AM
I agree with the LM-1 too, but is there any one else that offers a portable handheld unit like the LM-1, LM-2 or is Innovative Motorsports the only Wideband O2 sensor company that offers it. I was just curious if someone else offered it...I'm happy with both of my LC-1's but I need something that's faster & easier to use on different vehicle's. I wouldn't mind buying the LM-1 or LM-2. Just trying to see what else is out there...:)

GAMEOVER
March 30th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Ok, can someone answer me this... If I buy a Innovative Dual Channel LM-2 Wideband O2 sensor(2 sensor's) Will it be possible to use it as a single channel when dual channel is not needed or necessary?
Single channel for 4cyl or exhaust with Y-pipe(stock truck exhaust)
Dual channel for true dual exhaust

TAQuickness
March 30th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Yes sir. I have a dual channel LM-2 and it functions in both single and dual channel mode just fine. Nice WB. I'm not sure of any other WB's as portable as the LM2.

GAMEOVER
March 31st, 2009, 01:47 AM
Thanks, that's exactly the info I wanted to know...