PDA

View Full Version : First time logging LLY Help

dmaxn06
April 5th, 2009, 06:02 AM
A buddies truck I put a tune on is having weird issues at 75mph. It just cuts out like its hitting a governor. I want to log it and hopefully see whats going on. Can someone give me a walk through of how to do it all and what I should log, is there anything in the tune I should look for?? I have tried like 3 different tunes and they all are doing it. Thanks!!

LBZoom
April 5th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Hey man,
welcome to the forum! It sounds like something is either limiting torque or fuel....without seeing your tune all I can suggest is, check max torque tables to see if they are set high enough, and such things torque limited injection or RPM limited injection. Also, depending on how much pulse you're commanding maybe you're losing too much fuel pressure but it sounds more like a torque limiter kicking in since it's doing it with all 3 tunes. If you would post your tunes up or at least one we'll check it out. Or if you'd rather not post it send me an email with it. I'll PM you my address. If I can't help I know many of the guys here can for sure!