PDA

View Full Version : Help setting up AEM WB

SUPERTRUCKER
April 17th, 2009, 04:00 PM
I went into the scan tool, clicked maps (F11) went to open new map defintion file. I cannot find Main VE- AEM (2bar). I setup up a calc_pid for the AEM and it does work. Just cannot find it in the map file. Any help please. Thanks Thomas

mr.prick
April 17th, 2009, 05:14 PM
The PID must be selected or uncheck the selected box in the map properties.

SUPERTRUCKER
April 17th, 2009, 09:06 PM
The PID must be selected or uncheck the selected box in the map properties.

Ok I got it too work in the map properties. It's says AEM_AFR (Average). Does it make a difference if it does not say anything about being for (2bar)? Thanks Thomas

mr.prick
April 18th, 2009, 02:53 AM
Doe you have the PID set up another way?
Like metric or imperial.

SUPERTRUCKER
April 18th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Doe you have the PID set up another way?
Like metric or imperial.

Well I believe problem solved, hope :). I went to the map tab, "open new defintion map file" , say for example I opened " {B0101} Main VE LC-1 W02 BEN (2bar).map" had a line marked through it after I opened cause it's not selected in the pids, then after I opened it I went into edit map properties then went to the parameter drop list and selected (0) Wide Band AFR 1- AFR AEM and clicked Ok to open and a message box popped up and said "map has been modified. Save modifications before exiting, I clicked ok. Now at the top of the map tabe it says AEM_AFR(Average). Map table reads 15kPa to 285kPa like it should. So I guess thats right. I am gonna go make a log and see how it works. I been using EFIlive for a little over a month now, enjoy learning the software. Thanks Thomas