PDA

View Full Version : problem loading new os 411 swap

haulinit
April 18th, 2009, 05:26 AM
Hi all, I have tried it twice now and em wondering what I have been doing wrong. I followed Justin's instructions and everything seemed to be going fine, the reflash said it was done then when i go back and read the pcm it still gives me the original os for a 4wd 6.0l van. It gives me the vin for the van that it came out of and not the vin that I put in for my truck. What em I doin wrong? P.S. Im bench tuning it's not in the vehicle.

joecar
April 18th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Did you save the file before flashing...?

Post some screenshots of you doing this, and also the text log.

haulinit
April 18th, 2009, 04:14 PM
I saved the file every time I made a change or are you talking at some other point in the process?

I think vista is blocking me from posting any screen shots, I cant even do it with hypersnap :bangin::help2: Sorry a lil frustrated. I will work on it more tomorrow. I did the full reflash then I have the box open with the text log, what do I do after that?

joecar
April 19th, 2009, 05:01 AM
In the text box, go Ctrl-A to select off of it, then go Ctrl-C to copy it, and paste it in a reply to this thread.

haulinit
April 20th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Thanks Joecar I figured it out I talked to the guy that I bought the bench harness off of, he said that I have to flip the toggle switch off when EFILive request the ign to be off. It went the first time amazing what a stupid lil thing like that will make ya wanna pull your hair out.