PDA

View Full Version : Quick Chart Question

tatasta
April 18th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Hello,

I am in the process of changing from a 1999 OS and a 2002 OS. It's been going well except when I got to B5910, the rows and columns in the table are opposite (see attachments).

Can't do any copy and paste, at least I don't know how yet.

How can I change how either of the charts are configured? Or, do I need to do it one cell at a time?

Thanks

ScarabEpic22
April 18th, 2009, 08:35 AM
I think this is when right clicking and selecting "Copy with Labels" is used and "Paste with Labels" on the other end.

tatasta
April 18th, 2009, 08:41 AM
I have certainly done that but it will not work in this instance. I only have a few sections to copy left on the OS change and have used copy/paste with labels ALOT. This is the first chart I have come across like this.

Thanks

poolshark021
April 18th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Go to the main calibration window and click on the conversions tab. Paste your original data in and press the transpose button. It will swap the rows and columns for you. Now copy the new table and paste it in your new tune file.

tatasta
April 18th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Go to the main calibration window and click on the conversions tab. Paste your original data in and press the transpose button. It will swap the rows and columns for you. Now copy the new table and paste it in your new tune file.

Sweet, you guys are awesome!! That will save a couple hours.

Thanks!