PDA

View Full Version : Service fast learn adapts

PSWired
April 25th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Is there any way for EFILive to initiate a service fast learn adapt process for the 6L80e?

GMPX
April 27th, 2009, 11:03 AM
T43 & T42 DVT's were added in to the last release.
By the way, how does the Yukon move along with the 5.3L?

PSWired
April 27th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Exellent! I will have to check it out.

Yukon runs great with the 5.3. Very smooth. Wintertime 0-60 time is in the low 6 second range:

http://www.pswired.com/95yukon/performance/LMG0-60.wmv

Still need to build CAN interface module to drive the gauges and send the A/C request message to ECM. Hardware design is coming along but no code has been written yet. Motorola S12X will be used for this.

Runs great on E85 and 87 octane, and gets a solid 18 MPG with my mostly highway driving.

gmh308
April 28th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Exellent! I will have to check it out.

Yukon runs great with the 5.3. Very smooth. Wintertime 0-60 time is in the low 6 second range:

http://www.pswired.com/95yukon/performance/LMG0-60.wmv

Still need to build CAN interface module to drive the gauges and send the A/C request message to ECM. Hardware design is coming along but no code has been written yet. Motorola S12X will be used for this.

Runs great on E85 and 87 octane, and gets a solid 18 MPG with my mostly highway driving.

Would be interested in that CAN interface when its up and running!

FYI - VDO does something like this, but unfortunately more focussed on the truck/marine market, and their specific gauges. Though it is used in G8's.

Cheers.

PSWired
April 29th, 2009, 12:33 PM
I'll keep you guys posted. I'm willing to post my PCB design, BOM, and source code, but I won't be building these things.

Plus it's moving very slowly due to no free time...

PSWired
April 29th, 2009, 12:50 PM
T43 & T42 DVT's were added in to the last release.
By the way, how does the Yukon move along with the 5.3L?

I just tried to access DVT for the T43 and got the error saying it's not supported. I'm running 7.5.5 build 84. Were you talking about a release that hasn't made it to the auto-update stream yet?