PDA

View Full Version : LS6 Pro Charger Tune Timing Tables Needed

bad boyz racing
May 1st, 2009, 03:07 PM
I just installed a D-1-SC Pro Charger 8 to 9 lbs on my 99 excb silverado that has a cam only LS6, 4l80e, 4.10. Hoping someone has a tune with a 9 to 10 psi Pro Charger so i can look at there timing tables, so i'll have a place to start. Any and all help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Jay-

vatman02
May 8th, 2009, 12:55 PM
I started my car off with a stock C5 ZO6 timing map and made adjustments from there.

Redline Motorsports
May 8th, 2009, 01:01 PM
If you have the software maybe your should start learning how to tune.

I will tell you that a centrifigal supercharger doesn't make boost until a decent rpm. Anything below that boost level can take stock + timing as the motor is still NA. I would then taper timing down at peak torque to peak HP and start adding it back a little at a time AFTER you get your fueling in line.

odd boy
May 8th, 2009, 09:35 PM
I had mine on Camaro 94, I sold it few months ago. If I do remember the boost kicks in when the rpm reaches 3800 rpm. As a rule of thumb, every 7 psi require (-)2 deg. Do as readline said, put C5 Z06 timing table, then pull 4 deg from rpm +3500. After that make your AFR 11.5 ~ 11.7. and then start adding degs wherever needed.

I prefer tuning it on dyno, flash the ECU with Z06 file and keep in mind the MAF transfer function, injector size, electronic TB…etc

Always, at the begining make it as rich as possible .

Good luck