PDA

View Full Version : Confused...Timing tables changed

MMLMM
May 5th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Ok so I have a bunch of my tunes and one timing table is this {B0908} Timing Base, (A)

Now when I open up the updated EFI, I get table not found....

NOw when I compare timing table to my stock tune, vs my old race tune, all the timing adjustments are gone, lost, they match stock....

am I crazy right now, I havent opened up an old LMM tune in awhile, until I notice my tune I flashed in was quite right, then I looked and realized the new tables are not picking up the old tining adjustments....

camcojb
May 6th, 2009, 03:24 AM
Ok so I have a bunch of my tunes and one timing table is this {B0908} Timing Base, (A)

Now when I open up the updated EFI, I get table not found....

NOw when I compare timing table to my stock tune, vs my old race tune, all the timing adjustments are gone, lost, they match stock....

am I crazy right now, I havent opened up an old LMM tune in awhile, until I notice my tune I flashed in was quite right, then I looked and realized the new tables are not picking up the old tining adjustments....

there was an update for the LMM's that changed the timing tables (corrected actually), and added a pilot#2 off table. Table A is used with no pilots on, Table B is with just pilot #1 active, Table C is with pilot 1 and 2 active. D and E are gone, but were real tables I believe, just now incorporated into the above tables where they actually belong.

Have you updated your software recently?

Jody

MMLMM
May 7th, 2009, 01:43 PM
there was an update for the LMM's that changed the timing tables (corrected actually), and added a pilot#2 off table. Table A is used with no pilots on, Table B is with just pilot #1 active, Table C is with pilot 1 and 2 active. D and E are gone, but were real tables I believe, just now incorporated into the above tables where they actually belong.

Have you updated your software recently?

Jody

LOL, I a freaking retrded, or at least I was the other night.

I got it figured out, I dont know what I was thinking but it all came to me and made sense the next morning. And to think I was playing with some LMM tuning a few days ago :wallbash: