PDA

View Full Version : Park to drive question

driver456
May 7th, 2009, 11:09 AM
When I go from park to drive the motor revs up alittle and its making the trans slam into gear.What can I adjust so it does not rev up.Any time I move the shift lever it will rev alittle................Paul

The Alchemist
May 12th, 2009, 10:06 PM
first check RAGIG & RAFPN and make sure they aren't miles out in learning eg: more than 2g/s either way.
If ok or once you've sorted it look at your timing in your base map "in gear" and check its not jumping say more than 3 to 4 degs from in neutral to in gear. If the timing jumps a lot the transition will be harsh.
MIke

N0DIH
May 13th, 2009, 04:43 AM
If you can see it, is Garage pressure in the trans stock or modded? It key to keeping it from slamming into gear.

driver456
May 15th, 2009, 09:40 AM
I figured it out.I had to set B4505 Airflow Direct Speed control delay to 3 sec. It was set at zero.I might have found out why its going into gear so hard.I have all the trans pids on and I logged some data and it has in TSTATE15- "SOLENOID D short to 12 volts" and its either yes or no,And its yes.Solenoid D I think the pressure solenoid.I will check it over the weekend...Thanks.................Paul