PDA

View Full Version : help me with this

justin123
May 9th, 2009, 10:05 AM
can you flash a DSP tune into a LBZ even tho u cannot switch it with a dsp switch or w/e can u load a dsp tune into one????? let me know someone please i have a few ideas with it so someone help

DmaxHawk
May 10th, 2009, 04:47 AM
Don't believe so, LBZ doesn't have a DSP OS upgrade so you would be trying to load a LB7 or LLY tune which wont work.

bballer182
May 10th, 2009, 10:24 AM
can you flash a DSP tune into a LBZ even tho u cannot switch it with a dsp switch or w/e can u load a dsp tune into one????? let me know someone please i have a few ideas with it so someone help

There is no possible way of loading an LLY or LB7 OS on to a Bosch ECM. Don't even try it.

There is an active thread on DP about it right now with all the answers you are looking for and then some probably.

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238568

justin123
May 10th, 2009, 04:42 PM
ok well with that being said how does like bullydog flash the ecm then use outlook to switch the tunes around???? they have to know how so why cant we figure it out using the same thing?? i just dont have any way of figuring out what there doing there but it has to be something. thanks

bballer182
May 12th, 2009, 11:33 AM
OK yes we all know that there is a way of doing it and if you read the entire thread on DP then you would know that everyone knows as well. If you have the insight and knowledge on how to overcome the hurtle that stands between EFI and DSP for bosch ECM i suggest that you give Ross a call. The whole Duramax diesel community will love you.