PDA

View Full Version : Custom OS for e38 12619078

hymey
May 11th, 2009, 02:29 AM
Hi,

Ross and Blacky I have emailed you both in the past about a COS for the e38 OS 12619078 which allows the use of nitrous activation via the ethanol tables.

I am running Vortech T trim...9psi boost and I want to run a 50 nos shot into the intercooler for extra benefits at the drag strip to prevent heat soak at the staging lanes, etc.

I have the option of a hobbs pressure switch but I really need to be able to compensate for the fueling via the pcm as it will be a dry shot.

ringram
May 11th, 2009, 06:51 AM
Low priority I think dude. There were some beta testers, but with full flash and reading coming soon along with new 2010 OS's and camaro's etc I think the COS stuff is on the back burner.
Swingtan and I are sitting patiently for the COS beta to kick off again.

hymey
May 11th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Thanks for your reply Richard. I must rephrase myself though. I am not referring to the beta COS as such like the one installed in swingtans car, but an alternative to the COS which allows NOS to be activated via a pinout from the pcm which works with the factory ethanol tables. I have spoken to Paul in the past about it and it was something he was working on. The COS beta version itself takes to much time to setup in all the OS...

cheers

GMPX
May 11th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Trying to get some of these done Hymey, I haven't forgotten.