PDA

View Full Version : B2804,Throttle open rates

alian
May 16th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Hi Guys, Has any 1 had a play with this, I am only a 1 car (mine) tuner and I gotta say that the warnings that comeswith it worries me. I am not game, Has any 1 out ther had a go. My vehicle has always been very TP touchy to the point that when driving over potholes under slight excelleration as you bump up and down the tp does as well. I thought this parameter may help me but I am a big chicken:shock: 2 just jump in.
Cheers Ian

GMPX
May 17th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Anything to do with Throttle control carries a warning! Interesting though that you think from factory it's too touchy. Pretty sure Holden have that table maxed out on all but the brand new models.

Cheers,
Ross

swingtan
May 17th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Is this an "auto only" table? I don't have that PID in my OS, but I run a manual so figured that may be it.

Oops, just worked it out. E38 COS does not have the table :P.....

alian
May 17th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Is this an "auto only" table? I don't have that PID in my OS, but I run a manual so figured that may be it.

Oops, just worked it out. E38 COS does not have the table :P.....

Simon dont tell me I have found somthing be4 you LOL.

Ross, it only happens when I hit bumps or a series of bumps, Its like the accelerator return spring is to light if that sheds some light.Havnt driven a VE with the same problem.
Cheers Ian