PDA

View Full Version : Question re: Four PCM special

bK
January 2nd, 2005, 12:43 PM
From http://www.efilive.com/news.html#IntroPrice

Also, for a limited time, all EFILive FlashScan Personal products (Upgrades and Retail) will be shipped, pre-configured with four PCM licenses.

*Limited time means for one calendar month starting on the first day that EFILive FlashScan products begin to ship.

I would hate to miss out on the speical offer.

Q: Has the "Flashscan products" began to ship?

If yes is the special still in place and to what date?

If no I will keep watching the forums.

Thanks,
Brett

Blacky
January 2nd, 2005, 01:24 PM
We are currently putting the final touches on the EFILive online store. It is scheduled to open on Jan 03. (That's today - yeah, we feel the heat).

Any orders placed before Jan 31, 2005 will be eligible for the 4 PCM special.

Regards
Paul

BowlingSS
January 3rd, 2005, 05:02 AM
I just placed my order. I was order 25. Do you know how long it will take to get to GA?

Thanks,

BowlingSS
:D

Blacky
January 3rd, 2005, 10:14 AM
I just placed my order. I was order 25. Do you know how long it will take to get to GA?

Thanks,

BowlingSS
:D

We anticipate that the first round of shipping will be packed and sent Friday.
The shipping is 48 hours so you should receive something on Saturday or if not Monday.

Regards
Paul

Drake
January 3rd, 2005, 06:05 PM
48 hours from NZ to the States, or did I misread??

Blacky
January 3rd, 2005, 06:18 PM
48 hours from NZ to the States, or did I misread??

That's UPS' "worst case". When we shipped to our beta testers, most arrived "door to door" overnight. But we are being conservative and stating 48 hours - things do go wrong sometimes.

Regards
Paul

BowlingSS
January 4th, 2005, 06:30 AM
Thanks for the info. Will I need to un-install version 6.0 first before installing 7.0?
Thanks,
Bill
:P

Steve Bryant
January 4th, 2005, 06:56 AM
Version 7 installs in a different directory so you can leave Version 6 installed. However, the functionality of Version 7 on the scan tool will be very familiar to you if you've been using Version 6. Once you start using Version 7 for a brief time, you won't look back. I won't say that Version 7 has no flaws but we've really wrung it out during the Beta Testing and I like it so much. Especially the Maps/pivot tables and a number of little features that have been added.

All my best,

Steve

mistermike
January 4th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Will it do my taxes? :lol:

Steve Bryant
January 4th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Only if you take standard deductions and income averaging and alternative minimum tax are not involved. :roll:

Steve

87gmc
January 4th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Only if you take standard deductions and income averaging and alternative minimum tax are not involved. :roll:

Steve

Please dont talk about taxes i'm already feeling the pains (im a tax accountant) :?

bK
January 23rd, 2005, 06:58 PM
If possible can you let us know how the backorder situation is going.

Blacky
January 23rd, 2005, 08:19 PM
If possible can you let us know how the backorder situation is going.

Here is an extract from the latest update that was sent to all customers who are waiting for backorders.

Thank you for your patience while we bring our production process back on line. The past two weeks here at EFILive have been spent making sure that we continue to manufacture FlashScan to the same high quality as our initial production run. While we could have chosen inferior parts and had FlashScan available sooner, we decided to wait for supplies of our preferred components (which have been thoroughly tested by our beta testers) to become available. That is what caused most of the delay to our production process.

Secondly, we have been working closely with the manufacturer to implement automated, electronic testing of every single FlashScan unit so that you can be 100% confident that your FlashScan unit will perform to specification.

The manufacturer's estimate is, that the first FlashScan circuit boards will roll off the production line on January 28, 2005. Following that, it will take a few days to build the completed FlashScan units. Barring any disasters, we anticipate the first shipments of FlashScan will leave EFILive in the first week of February.

Regards
Paul