PDA

View Full Version : New guy here!

r8rs4lf
September 28th, 2005, 01:44 PM
I just found this place and will be purchasing EFI Live within the next month or so. I will be using it on my Silverado SS. I kinda wanted to get started on some reading, so do any of you have any links to some interesting reading, some "need to know" reading, some "nice to know" reading???

TIA

Late- Alex

GMPX
September 28th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Checkout some of our tutorial documents.
And, as a beginner, grab a copy of Ben Strader's book -
http://www.efi101.com/

Cheers,
Ross

Black02SS
September 28th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Welcome. You will love it here. Good bunch of guys and awsome support from Ross and Paul.

joecar
September 28th, 2005, 06:42 PM
You can still download the software and play with it.
Cheers
Joe
:)

r8rs4lf
September 28th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Cheers
Joe

Can post up a link for that? Also, when I buy the software, this download your talking about will not get in the way of the bought software right?

Late- Alex

Black02SS
September 28th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Cheers
Joe

Can post up a link for that? Also, when I buy the software, this download your talking about will not get in the way of the bought software right?

Late- Alex

Here is a link to the download page for live.

http://www.efilive.com/downloads/downloads_7.html

Download this link here......This is all you need for 7.22
http://www.efilive.com/downloads/software/EFILiveV722_236_227_Setup.exe

If you want to try the pre-release 7.3 008, (I have been using it for awhile and its great), then use this link and follow all instructions.

http://www.efilive.com/downloads/downloads_730.html

This will get you the demo version. You will be able to look at some tables and fiddle with the program until you get yours. When you receive yours, all you have to do is update the registration information in the demo and you are set. Really simple.

Blacky
September 28th, 2005, 11:55 PM
Cheers
Joe

Late- Alex

The software on the web site is more up to date then the software on the CD. I recommend using it instead of what is on the CD.

A new CD will be made soon with the updated software and will be mailed to all customers free of charge.

Paul

usa1911
September 29th, 2005, 01:09 AM
A new CD will be made soon with the updated software and will be mailed to all customers free of charge.

Paul

Those of us that purchased through wait4meperformance, how do we get any new updates? Does Jess send you our information or do we need to send it to you ourselves?

Chuck

Blacky
September 29th, 2005, 07:12 AM

Paul

Those of us that purchased through wait4meperformance, how do we get any new updates? Does Jess send you our information or do we need to send it to you ourselves?

Chuck

We will be basing our mail-out one the warranty cards that have been returned to EFILive. If you have not returned your warranty card, then now might be a good time to do it. :)

Regards
Paul

Black02SS
September 29th, 2005, 12:56 PM

Paul

Chuck

We will be basing our mail-out one the warranty cards that have been returned to EFILive. If you have not returned your warranty card, then now might be a good time to do it. :)

Regards
Paul
I think I lost my warranty card. What do we do when this happens?

ToplessTexan
October 14th, 2005, 12:45 AM

Um... People really send those in? :shock: :shock: :shock:

:oops: