PDA

View Full Version : Logging not showing in tune

Harrismarine
June 7th, 2009, 11:50 AM
I have loaded EFI Live onto a new laptop and everything is working except that i cannot get it to highlight the cells in the tune as it is logging, (logs fine) In the VE table it moves up and down the rpm but not out in the MAP area so I cannot see which cell it is hitting.??????

Mike

joecar
June 8th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Mike,

In tunetool, go Edit->Properties->Scanner and checkmark both boxes under PID Data Links.

Also make sure that these two match:
scantool's Data tab pid's units match the tunetool's tables's axis units
(i.e. MAP in kPa in scantool Data tab, and MAP in kPa in tunetool VE/other tables).

Harrismarine
June 8th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Thanks, But that didnt work, Tune (VE table) is in Kpa the same as scan tool:help2:

The highlighted cell in the tune tool (VE table) moves up and down the rpm in the 15 cell but will not read further out in the map.....

joecar
June 8th, 2009, 02:36 PM
The highlighted cell in the tune tool (VE table) moves up and down the rpm in the 15 cell but will not read further out in the map.....
Hmmm... that means either the MAP pid wasn't logged, or there is a units mismatch between the ST and TT... are you sure that MAP shows up as kPa on the Data tab in the ST...?

Post some screenshots (showing the VE table and the Data tab).

blackdeath
June 8th, 2009, 02:51 PM
cool having the same problem , ill keep reading, what do u mean tune tool,, man oh man im a retard

joecar
June 8th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Start->All Programs->EFILive->V7.5->Tune Tool.

Harrismarine
June 8th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Hmmm... that means either the MAP pid wasn't logged, or there is a units mismatch between the ST and TT... are you sure that MAP shows up as kPa on the Data tab in the ST...?

Post some screenshots (showing the VE table and the Data tab).

Fixed, Thanks joecar. The pid was on imperial :doh2::doh2: