PDA

View Full Version : Missing table?

JoshH
June 9th, 2009, 12:12 PM
I got a PM from a guy on another site asking me about a table he just noticed. I didn't have the table in any of my tunes, so I asked him what version of EFI and what OS he was looking at. He told me he had v7.5.5 build 87 and OS 12606128. I was running build 84 so I updated to build 87, but I still didn't have the table he was asking about. He even sent me his stock tune that he said did have the table when he looked at it, but I still didn't have the table. Here's the table and description:

B1057-Fuel Pressure Max, Fuel Temp.
Description is Maximum allowed fuel pressure based on engine RPM and fuel temperature.

Any idea why he has the table, but I don't?

camcojb
June 9th, 2009, 12:27 PM
I got a PM from a guy on another site asking me about a table he just noticed. I didn't have the table in any of my tunes, so I asked him what version of EFI and what OS he was looking at. He told me he had v7.5.5 build 87 and OS 12606128. I was running build 84 so I updated to build 87, but I still didn't have the table he was asking about. He even sent me his stock tune that he said did have the table when he looked at it, but I still didn't have the table. Here's the table and description:

Any idea why he has the table, but I don't?

I have 7.5.5.87 and it shows for mine. It's the last table under fuel pressure.

Jody

JoshH
June 9th, 2009, 01:42 PM
The last table under fuel pressure on mine is B1021-Max Number of Injection Pulses

This is what it says in the Help/About/Version:

EFILive_Tune.exe V7.5.5 (Build 87)
Calibrations Available: 234
License: Commercial Scan&Tune
Restricted to: Personal Scan&Tune (no cable)

JoshH
June 9th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Nevermind. I restarted my laptop, and the table showed up.