PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Complete Purchase Transaction...Help

Earl H
January 3rd, 2005, 03:33 AM
Tried to purchase Std to EfiLive Upgrade and it directs me to choose shipping option. There isn't any place to do this. I tried searching the store site to see if I was missing something and 0 records showed up. Is there something wrong with the store site?

Bruce Melton
January 3rd, 2005, 06:11 AM
Make sure you are using IE. I could not make it work with Firefox.

Earl H
January 3rd, 2005, 06:12 AM
I am using i.e. 6.0

Bruce Melton
January 3rd, 2005, 06:18 AM
I am using i.e. 6.0
Then I am no help. Sorry

Blacky
January 3rd, 2005, 09:34 AM
Tried to purchase Std to EfiLive Upgrade and it directs me to choose shipping option. There isn't any place to do this. I tried searching the store site to see if I was missing something and 0 records showed up. Is there something wrong with the store site?

That product had been incorrectly set up with 0 shipping weight. Products with 0 shipping weight are internet deliverables, like upgrade PCM licenses that don't require shipping so no shipping details are displayed.

I have fixed the store so that product STD-P2 now shows shipping options.

Regards
Paul

emarkay
January 3rd, 2005, 10:33 AM
What! IE specific? The Horror!

Paul, do you want me to test with a "dummy" order to confirm that those who know the truth about M$ products can order too? :)

MRK

Blacky
January 3rd, 2005, 11:02 AM
What! IE specific? The Horror!

Paul, do you want me to test with a "dummy" order to confirm that those who know the truth about M$ products can order too? :)

MRK

It was all set up and tested using Mozilla. It was also tested with IE6 (not IE5 though).
Paul