PDA

View Full Version : A/C tuning with SD...I need help

exploder
June 19th, 2009, 02:14 AM
I have played with the A/c tables somewhat, but I have not figured out my problem. I have the VE tables almost perfect in P/N and in Gear with A/c off. With the A/c on AFR goes somewhat lean 16ish or so and the rpms drop way down. It doesn't completely stall, but it does run pretty badly. Once I start to accelerate it stumbles a little bit until I reach a cruising speed and it seems to sort itself out a little and will drive fine. I just need some guidance as to what needs to be changed and a few things to try. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not exactly sure what I should be logging to help sort this out. Let me know PIDS and I will go make a log using them.

Kurtomac
June 21st, 2009, 08:26 AM
is it just lean at cruising/rolling into the throttle?...when you go into PE does it straighten out? Ive been VE tuning Via Strims lately...I do way less chasing my ass with this method....last log i ran about 30 minutes on the log...my average Strim Value after the log was .3.....yes....point 3% Leave Ltrims off....tune the ~<80kpa with Strims....then ~80+ or PE as i have mine go into PE at alot less TP than it was stock...but i tune anything but stoich commanded with my WB02....i chased my tail SDOL for a while....CLSD now and like i said my AFR's are VERY close...all the time in my Z06...How you like that Cos5...i was going to give that a try...im running quite a agressive cam...235 243 620 623 111+3 in a 346 so i know the PITA of tuning a big cam....got it running pretty smooth as of late...took my maf out completely recently and bought a AEM IAT sensor for less intake restriction
Good luck with your setup
Kurt