PDA

View Full Version : dpf delete = codes?

zackbennett
June 21st, 2009, 05:17 AM
B2978 "(Left Front/Driver or generic) Door Ajar Circuit Low" C ($11) "Engine Control Module (ECM)"
P2033 "Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor Circuit High Bank 1 Sensor 2" MPHC ($11) "Engine Control Module (ECM)"
P2455 "Particulate Matter Trap Differential Pressure Sensor Circuit High" MPHC ($11) "Engine Control Module (ECM)"
P0546 "Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor Circuit High Bank 1 Sensor 1" MPHC ($11) "Engine Control Module (ECM)"

I just deleted my dpf and set up my tuning with EFI live, but then my truck just threw these codes at me. Can I set them to No MIL? Are these codes going to throw me into limp mode if I set them no MIL???? Is there any reason why this is happening?

zackbennett
June 21st, 2009, 06:39 AM
Alright,

I got into the calibrations and set those codes to no mil (except B2978, that was because I had a fuse out)

I reloaded my modified stock tuning with the dpf delete and fired it up. No more CEL.
Took the truck out for a test drive, and it runs like a champ. SO much better sound, better throttle response, and with my stock tune it actually smokes a little bit when I walk on it. And the DIC actually showed my fuel mileage start to increase after about 40km.