PDA

View Full Version : How do I get the right person to contact me

Forcefedperformance
June 24th, 2009, 12:22 PM
I have been using EFI Live for over 4 years now with good success & good support in the past but seems that now that money is spent issues with software support is gone. I purchased the unlimited package for all LS-1 & LS-2 families & my original dongle (V1) worked great but my new style dongle (V2) is limiting me to 20 licenses. I have been e-mailing support@efilive.com (support@efilive.com) for over two months now & no will respond. I have lost several E-38 & E-40 tunes to other shops. I currently have a vehicle here that is in need of a tune but I am unable to do anything because no one will respond to my MANY e-mails. Can anyone tell me if they are having support issues & possibly a different e-mail address that I can get someone to repsond to the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can be e-mailed & forcefedperformanc@sbcglobal.net (forcefedperformanc@sbcglobal.net) or 916-331-1611, thanks for your time.

mr.prick
June 24th, 2009, 01:42 PM
The emails must not be getting through.
PM Blacky (http://forum.efilive.com/member.php?u=4)

joecar
June 24th, 2009, 02:06 PM
I notified Paul.

Blacky
June 24th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Sorry Keith,

My bad, I was sitting on your previous email(s) trying to figure out what needed to be done...

I've replied via PM.

Regards
Paul