PDA

View Full Version : FlashScan Couldn't find a Cal file for a 2002 Sub

MN C5
October 6th, 2005, 04:17 PM
I tuned 10 vehicles today!! Ran into a problem with a 2002 Suburban. After reading the entire program sucessfully (according to the program) a message that an error had occured and that the PCM wasn't recognized. Needed a cal file ect...

Did I not or do I need to download additional Cal files?

3gnfk16282g3408q

OS#III Is the bomb... After tuning 4 vehicles guys were running home to get their Tahoes and Yukons, Pickups ect... Best part was I tuned a 4.3 V6 who raced a 5.3 untuned and beat him by a couple of feet. The 5.3 was stock.. LOL the guy with the 5.3 is going to ask his wife if he can get a tune :roll: so they can race again

wait4me
October 6th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Hmm, I have been having issues with every 4.3 i tune. No matter what i change, It makes the idle jump way up. Do you still have access to the 4.3? I would like to send my tunes and so you can hunt down the table that causes the high idle? Email me at jessebubb@yahoo.com if you get a chance. It is driving me nuts and i have 7 peoples 4.3 computers here and cant find a 4.3 in person around here. :( thanks

GMPX
October 6th, 2005, 05:29 PM
I tuned 10 vehicles today!! Ran into a problem with a 2002 Suburban. After reading the entire program sucessfully (according to the program) a message that an error had occured and that the PCM wasn't recognized. Needed a cal file ect...

Did I not or do I need to download additional Cal files?

This link is the current range of cal files.
http://www.efilive.com/downloads/os/EFILive_stock_cal_20051004.zip

Try downloading that and see if you can then edit the file.
I suspect the file was #12216125, we only recently added that and it is used on 2002 trucks.

Cheers,
Ross

MN C5
October 7th, 2005, 01:20 AM
Hmm, I have been having issues with every 4.3 i tune. No matter what i change, It makes the idle jump way up. Do you still have access to the 4.3? I would like to send my tunes and so you can hunt down the table that causes the high idle? Email me at jessebubb@yahoo.com if you get a chance. It is driving me nuts and i have 7 peoples 4.3 computers here and cant find a 4.3 in person around here. :( thanks

I don't have access to that but I have one. I'll try and get an email out tonight Jesse.

Thanks Ross I'll give that a whirl

1SlowHoe
June 25th, 2007, 03:34 PM
This link is the current range of cal files.
http://www.efilive.com/downloads/os/EFILive_stock_cal_20051004.zip

Try downloading that and see if you can then edit the file.
I suspect the file was #12216125, we only recently added that and it is used on 2002 trucks.

Cheers,
Ross
The link is broken. Are you saying that there is a custom OS for 12216125?