PDA

View Full Version : defueling for quicker shifts on a zf-6?

relentless addiction
July 7th, 2009, 03:46 AM
i have tried some different things but was wondering if this can even be done? the problem is the rpms arent falling as fast as they would stock as u know, and wondering if their is a way to have them drop so everyday driving can become eaisier.

your input would be greatly appreciated.

Sparky8370
July 7th, 2009, 11:04 AM
I found that when I modified my throttle based injection quanities it would hang a little while. Did you mess with that table?

relentless addiction
July 8th, 2009, 04:30 AM
yea still to no avail

Sparky8370
July 8th, 2009, 08:50 AM
Can you compare it with your stock tune, then click on each table you may suspect is causing this and change the table back to stock one at a time until you find it, and then when you find it re-adjust? That's how I did it when I had a problem with the idle hanging after I loaded a tune. I looked at them all first and didn't even notice that somehow I accidently added 4 to the TBIQ at 0 throttle from about 1600 RPM up. When I revved it up, it took several seconds to come back down.

Sparky8370
July 9th, 2009, 01:17 PM
I have an automatic, but I was looking at my tables and found some that may help you, although you probably already tried them.
B0740- Minimum injection quantity. I don't think you would have adjusted that one, but maybe you hit it by accident.
B0756- Idle mode fuel quantity (moving)