PDA

View Full Version : DSP Output changes

GMPX
July 16th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Hi All,

We've had mixed success with the DSP Output controls, for some it works fine, others, not so good.

I've spent some time rewriting the Output controls and moved them to be processed at a different time by the ECM. We've had just a few people testing these changes so far and the output is doing exactly as expected now.

Is there anybody who has had trouble getting the output to function as they wanted who would be happy to do some testing for us on the updates?

If so, please respond in this thread. It's not going to be a #1 priority fix, but we need to get the ball rolling at some stage.

LLY will be next, for now, just LB7.

Thanks,
Ross

sweetdiesel
July 22nd, 2009, 05:28 PM
Ill try it! My output is all rigged up and ready to go and I was planning on useing it in the next week anyways

If you need me, ill help

Duramax-d
September 20th, 2009, 03:05 PM
I would be very interested in testing the new DSP output code since my output is fluttering baddly on my line lock control. I am turning the output on with the DSP code and off when it switches to the non DSP tune. Sometimes it gets into a mode and it just keeps on switching on and off even though I am on the non DSP tune and the output should be completely off. This is a dangerous situation since it is on the line lock solenoid and could have some serious issues if it turns on at the wrong time. Please let me know if I can be involved in this testing as my DSP5 and output wiring are all in place and we are having issues. Thanks

Duramax-d
September 20th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Forgot to add that this is an 03 lb7 and we are currently using the DSP launch control very successfully. If the output would work properly without turning off and on by itself we would be very happy.

Xmas1
November 12th, 2009, 12:15 PM
I would be more then happy to do some testing.
I'm already setup with a light and can run throught different settings rather quickly.

By the way I have an '03 LB7/Allison

GMPX
November 12th, 2009, 01:43 PM
I'll contact you next week to do some testing.