PDA

View Full Version : Do I need to purchase FlashScan OBD2 cable?

mistermike
January 3rd, 2005, 09:21 AM
I saw the cable listed separately. Does this mean the OBD2 cable is not supplied with the EFILive/Flashscan kit?

Blacky
January 3rd, 2005, 09:38 AM
FlashScan ships complete with all cables, connectors etc.
We sell them separately in case customers want spares or need to replace lost/damaged items.
I will make a note of that on the web site.

Regards
Paul

mistermike
January 3rd, 2005, 09:43 AM
Thanks, Paul. I'll get my upgrade order in tonight. I might as well grab a couple of A/D and thermocouple terminals while I'm at it. I'm Pumped!! :D

Steve Bryant
January 3rd, 2005, 09:50 AM
You will receive one of each with the FlashScan Interface unit along with the USB and ALDL/OBD2 cables. The axillary analog and thermocouple connectors may be purchase as spares like Paul was saying about the cables.

Steve

Blacky
January 3rd, 2005, 10:15 AM
One of each of the 2 pin and 3 pin terminals for thermocouple and WO2 and A/D inputs are provided in the box. You do not *need* to buy extras, but you can if you want to.
Paul

Steve Bryant
January 3rd, 2005, 11:00 AM
Thank you Paul for your clairification. I try to proof read, but obviously this time I added to the ambiguity.

Steve

mistermike
January 4th, 2005, 01:31 AM
Thanks again for the further clarification. When I finally got a little further into the purchase process, it listed all the bits included. I ordered one extra 4 pinner with the kit. Also, I must commend you for a rapid response to a question I had regarding a little glitch on the final page. You guys are fantastic. Don't you ever sleep? I recommend a nice leisurely vacation for all! :D