PDA

View Full Version : Scanner Dashboard Problem...need a little assistance

exploder
July 23rd, 2009, 07:20 AM
Ok for some reason today my scanner started not working correctly. I can go out and open any log file and go to the dashboard to review and everything plots correctly...but my problem is my scanner does not have the vertical line controled by the cursor that you can use to drag over the lines to read where you are at....I don't know if I turned something off inadvertently or what. For example if I wanted to see where my AF was on a given log file I can get to the frame I want and physically see the line and where it is on the graph, but when you drag the cursor over it to see exactly what that line corresponds to on the side of the scanner nothing changes and it does not give me a number.

exploder
July 23rd, 2009, 07:27 AM
Here is a picture of the scanner to give you an idea. Anywhere I go in the log file and try and drag the cursor over the lines I don't get any different numbers that correspond with them...it just stays the same.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p14/qualitytireandperformance/scanner.jpg

joecar
July 23rd, 2009, 11:19 AM
Press F2.

exploder
July 23rd, 2009, 02:20 PM
I did that and also ctrl+f2 and nothing changed? Does the flashscan have to be plugged in for it to work maybe?

joecar
July 24th, 2009, 02:04 AM
No, it doesn't need to be plugged in.

Press the Zoom All button (Alt+Ctl+A) and then press F2 several times.

What happens when you slide the horizontal slide bar...?

Blacky
July 24th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Try changing this setting:
Edit->Properties->Options->Charts->Scroll bar moves chart inspector.

Regards
Paul

Chevy366
July 24th, 2009, 09:07 AM
You have to play back recored files before you can see the Slide Bar .

exploder
July 24th, 2009, 09:20 AM
thanks blacky, that fixed it.