PDA

View Full Version : Bosch-Suggestion for continuity-cal_link

killerbee
July 25th, 2009, 04:58 AM
In reviewing logs for several weeks now, something needs a change.

The logs make pretty good sense. However, as you go from B1115 to B1102, the cursor for torque is in the wrong place.

The final fuel value in the logs, IS correct.

The GM.ENGTRQREF DMA is not representative of "desired torque". I am not sure of the origin of this pid. :) We need something that translates the (desired torque) value derived from B1115. Is there something else that can be put in place of this torque pid in cal_link to make log readbacks integral for torque?

Here is a WOT example where i have defined 627 as 100% TP desired torque, shown in blue. That value, 82mm is, in fact, the fuel delivered, and the torque pid is highlighting an incorrect value.

Throttle pids are NOT part of the problem. Thanks.

http://forum.efilive.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5910&d=1248544495

killerbee
July 26th, 2009, 12:35 AM
??? bump

GMPX
July 26th, 2009, 10:37 AM
It may very well be that torque PID is not the reference for those tables, oh joy! more DMA PID's.

killerbee
July 26th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Looking forward to when my eyes stop glazing over from trying to roughly translate in my head. But I will guess you have eye glaze perfected by now.

GMPX
July 27th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Actually, as much as I criticise the Bosch ECM code it's pretty good (who am I to judge anyway!), it's just hard to decipher from a hackers point. Though the more I work with it the easier it becomes, and I've even picked up a few neat PowerPC programming ideas from looking at the way they do things.