PDA

View Full Version : LM-2 Dual configuration ?? for AutoVE and RTACS

NERDPWR
July 30th, 2009, 01:43 AM
This is probably pre emptive but Im having a "need to know momen"t...

Ive just landed a Dual LM-2 kit and having read some posts I have a little bit of an idea of what I need to do get this going with my tuning exploits but I am hoping some of you folks have had a play and can post up what you doing with it..

Thanks to TAQ when his serial cable arrives I will be able to punch the data into Efilive... Of course I could use the ADs but the serial connection is just so easy and just works so sweet with my current TE2...

Has anybody built the PIDs and MAPs to utilise this kit in the Auto VE process and or the PiDs to use it with RTACS utilising the the AVG of both banks ??

I did read in a post somewhere that Blacky even had one of these toys.. I thought seeing as though the boss had one of these we would have seen this in the software already... :) Wink Wink Nudge Nudge Blacky... ;)

mr.prick
July 30th, 2009, 02:56 AM
You will need average BEN and AFR PIDs.

#Units Low High Fmt Expression
#--------- ------ ----- ----- -----------------------------
CLC-00-001
AFR 0 30 .2 "(EXT.WO2AFR1+EXT.WO2AFR2)/2"

CLC-00-002
factor 0 2 .2 "(CALC.BEN1+CALC.BEN2)/2"
# ================================================== ====================================
#Code PRN SLOT Units System Description
#------------ ----- ----------- ------ -------- -------------------------------
CALC.AFR1&2 F001 CLC-00-001 AFR O2-Wide "External Wideband AFR 1&2"

CALC.BEN1&2 F002 CLC-00-002 factor Fuel "Base Efficiency Numerator 1&2"

After adding them to the calc_pids.txt you will need to configure the cal_link.txt by adding CALC.BEN1&2 to the VE, MAF table ect.
Example:
;Main VE Table
B0101.ROW=SAE.RPM
B0101.COL=SAE.MAP
B0101.RRR=CALC.BEN1&2

;MAF Sensor
B5001.ROW=GM.MAFFREQ
B5001.RRR=CALC.BEN1&2

My sig has a link to the RR forum with more examples on the cal_link.txt

NERDPWR
July 30th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Prick you are the man !!! :cucumber: