PDA

View Full Version : Finally on track.

willn
August 3rd, 2009, 12:01 PM
Hey guys I finally figured out my issues with idle and consistent KR. Now the truck is running MUCH better, but I am still getting a little KR. I have upped the VE table and other things, but as you can see from the attached logs, I still get some KR. Would someone mind taking a look at the logs and giving me some ideas? I don't know if more fuel is the issue now. I have a wideband, but I still need to install it.

GAMEOVER
August 3rd, 2009, 12:17 PM
You need to smooth out your high octane timing table{B5913} doesn't look to good, kinda choppy and rough...I would command a little richer on your PE table {B3618} something like 12.50 AFR across the board to start with...

willn
August 3rd, 2009, 12:31 PM
Yah that is why it lags when it switches into fourth. I have to give it gas because the timing drops to like 7*. Would you recommend starting with a stock timing table and going from there? Also, do you think it is OK to enable PE at 85% TPS?

GAMEOVER
August 3rd, 2009, 12:44 PM
Yes, I would rather start from a stock timing table.
You can have your PE set to what you like... I have mine set @ 40% and set my MAP PE Threshold a little higher than stock... Data log, data log, & then data log some more and find out what your truck/motor likes...:D