PDA

View Full Version : Ok swear to God last question!

kistlerjm9
August 7th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Hey guys after the wrong tool file debaucle last evening! I finally get the tune in and running and logs look pretty good still some tweaking but what else in new... all been there!
Now to the question only problem im running into is WOT shifts, car has a 3000 stall and wont shift at WOT, everywhere else is great nice and firm no slip but at wot straight to rev limiter tune is attached! If you have time take a look and tell this moron what I missed again! I feel like a noobie but I cant stare at cells anymore.

limited cv8r
August 7th, 2009, 02:04 PM
What type of vehicle? Cable throttle or ETC?

LS1_Dragster
August 7th, 2009, 02:28 PM
D0910 is set for 38MPH and D0940 is 6000RPM, both need to be met in order to shift. In your logs, what's your MPH at 6000RPM in each gear? I also noticed the MPH on the 2-3 and 3-4 are very high, they need to come down to match the 6000RPM shift point

kistlerjm9
August 7th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Im a continuing jackass! Ill have to log tomorrow but now I cant find the tranny pids? What is going on with me! I have no TCC, no gear, no TCT where did they all go?

LS1_Dragster
August 7th, 2009, 03:58 PM
I have the same PID issue, I uncheck the box "Supported" and select the PID's anyways. So far that's worked for me.

kistlerjm9
August 7th, 2009, 04:23 PM
No tranny pids are even showing up now what the hell did I do? This is starting to piss me off

LS1_Dragster
August 8th, 2009, 12:06 AM
I'm no expert, I ask more questions then I can ever answere but if I were you I would hook up the laptop to the vehicle, run the scan tool, make a connection by clicking the green button then go to "Info" at the top and click on verify PIDS. Dont know if this will help maybe it has more to do with missing files or something.

Lee