PDA

View Full Version : European cars

Anonymous
October 11th, 2005, 01:17 AM
Hi.Does EFILIVE fits ALDL Opel cars?
I have an Opel Calibra 2.0 16V.The connector is ALDL , and the ECU (dunno if its a important info) is BOSCH MOTRONIC 2.8.

Cheers from Brazil

GMPX
October 11th, 2005, 02:17 AM
Sorry, we don't have anything for the Bosch systems.

Cheers,
Ross

Blacky
October 9th, 2006, 12:44 AM
Hi. Im new to this hole set up. I only work on Gm transmissions (Auto) I have 2 questions
1)I would like to know if I would need a new licence for setting up more than 1 trans.
2)Will there be any attempts to expand this system to handel any of the bosh systems in future
Thanks from South Africa

Using FlashScan V1, each trans controller requires a license and each engine controller requires a license.

Using FlashScan V2 you can tune one engine and one trans controller on a single license.

Using FlashScan V2 you can also purchase unlimited tuning for just transmission controllers. Actually you can purchase unlimited tuning for any of a number of different controllers.

Our first Bosch system will be the LBZ diesels. We have no plans for supporting other Bosch controllers just yet. But then 6 months ago we did not plan to support the LBZ. But the disel guys were very persuasive.

Regards
Paul

overdrive915
April 5th, 2007, 05:46 AM
Ive been reading the posts and posted myself and recieved a incredible amount of info and was totally sold on EFI Live and have just recieved V2. I would like to thank everybody for all the info.
Thanks again:Eyecrazy: